Business

ZRA commends top 10 clearing agents

ESTHER MSETEKA, Lusaka
THE Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA) says out of the 719 active clearing agents operating in the country only 10 companies control 90 percent of the business.
ZRA Commissioner General Kingsley Chanda said the top 10 clearing and forwarding agents have also scored highly in value for declarations and value for duty purposes.
Mr Chanda has, therefore, commended some clearing agents for exhibiting impressive levels of competence and professionalism.
“The industry in Zambia currently has 719 active clearing companies out of which 10 companies control 90 percent of the business while 709 companies share the remaining 10 percent http://epaper.daily-mail.co.zm/

Facebook Feed

Ad1