Features

Family haunted by strange fires

A FIRE witnessed by journalists at the haunted house. PICTURE: MELODY MUPETA

NKOMBO KACHEMBA, Kitwe and ALVIN CHIINGA, Lusaka
LIKE magic, a double bed mattress on the floor of the garage bursts into flames on its own, as young men quickly get a bucket of water to quench it.
This has become the daily routine for the family of Kitwe, living in a house suspected to have been haunted by unknown forces, setting their household goods on fire.
The family is now spending nights in the cold, outside their house but the fires have continued.
A mattress bursting into flames on its own was witnessed in broad day light by journalists at the house.
It all started a month ago, when the Mkandawire family, who reside in this house started seeing fires popping out in curtain rails.http://epaper.daily-mail.co.zm/

Send Your Letters

Facebook Feed

Ad1